Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro innovations were achieved through a partnership with pilots and aviation industry experts who outlined preferred EFB functionality. The result of this crew-centered approach to research, design and development, FliteDeck Pro offers numerous operational advantages over previous EFB applications, including:
- Transmit and receive real-time information, such as weather, maintenance logbooks, crew planning and training
- Common database access ensures vital ground information is simultaneously available across every flight deck
- Fully integrated operations system automatically provides seamless flow of flight information from gate to gate
- Usability testing ensures less day-to-day work for pilots and greater control for your airline
- Intuitive pilot-focused design means an easy-to-use system
- Speedy information access and continuously available system status
- Detailed database and dynamic airport map rendering
- GPS technology pinpointing aircraft positions
- Superior positional awareness among flight crews
- An estimated 50 percent reduction in pilot deviation runway incursions
- Customizable platform with access to the information you need, when and where you need it
- Application consistency across the breadth of your operations ensures a consistent pilot experience
Air Malta, ASL Airlines, Cargolux Airlines, Continental Airlines, Danish Air Transport, Delta Airlines, flynas, Gulf Air, LOT Polish Airlines, MNG Airlines, Rossiya Airlines, SmartLynx Airlines, Southwest Airlines, TAG Aviation, Widerøe Airlines
For over 80 years, we have been helping aviation professionals worldwide reach their destinations safely and efficiently. Today, we build on those roots by offering an ever-expanding array of innovative informational products, services, and software — not only to our air transportation partners, but also to a growing lineup of sea and land transportation partners.
We will contact you as soon as possible.