Managed Mobile Devices
+ End-to-end solution including device supply, distribution and remote management
+ Capability to distribute and manage ruggedized and consumer mobile devices and tablets
+ SITA’s mobile device management enables customers to remotely provide hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting, as well as push new mobile applications and updates over the air. It also incorporates rich features such as geo-fencing, web filtering, security policy and telecoms expense management
+ Allows you to keep control of devices when implementing a BYOD strategy
Set-up of a corporate mobile application store where only selected applications are available to end users
Mobile devices are changing the way businesses operate. In the air transport industry (ATI), pilots, cabin crew, ground staff and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) managers can operate more efficiently by upgrading from traditional paper-based systems.
SITA’s Managed Mobile Devices offers the benefits of market-leading handheld devices and tablets while eliminating the hassle of backup technical support.
In partnership with leading manufacturers such as Motorola and Apple, Managed Mobile Devices provides full lifecycle management of devices and accessories – from purchase and delivery to activation, maintenance, repair and replacement.
This product is available through SITA's ATI Cloud.
HOW IT WORKS
Direct partnership with key manufacturers
- SITA has partnerships with device manufacturers, including Apple and Motorola
- SITA leverages manufacturer capability and/or partnerships with worldwide distributors to ensure global service delivery
- Thanks to its Mobile Device Management component, SITA can perform advanced operations over the air on end-user devices
- SITA provides setup and device inventory management as well as interaction with manufacturers for warranty support
SITA is the world's leading specialist in air transport communications and IT solutions. We deliver and manage business solutions for airline, airport, GDS, government and other customers over the world's most extensive network, which forms the communications backbone of the global air transport industry.
Created and owned by the air transport community, SITA is the community's dedicated partner for information and communications technology. As a team of industry experts, our know-how is based on working with customers across the global air transport community. Almost every airline and airport in the world does business with SITA.
SITA innovates collaboratively with the air transport industry, and the industry itself drives the company's portfolio and strategic direction. Our portfolio includes:
- Managed global communications, infrastructure and outsourcing services
- Services for airline commercial management, passenger operations, flight operations, aircraft operations, air-to-ground communications, airport management and operations, baggage operations, transportation security and border management, cargo operations and more
We will contact you as soon as possible.