AIRCOM® FlightMessengerInterfacing: SITA´s ATI Cloud
+ AIRCOM FlightMessenger interfaces with existing airline systems and seamlessly exchanges data with all aircraft, regardless of the avionics on board
+ Flexible application improves communications to and from the aircraft
+ Easily modifiable to accommodate changes in aircraft equipment, IT applications, and infrastructure
+ Aircraft tracking facility combines the latest in aircraft tracking data, flight plan information and weather data with other information from the aircraft.
+ Not restricted to ACARS related processes only + The system can be put at the heart of many airline processes
+ Requirements of new generation aircraft can easily be incorporated into the system.
SITA’s AIRCOM® FlightMessenger (formerly known as AIRCOM Server) combines air-to-ground communications management with powerful and flexible integration capabilities. It allows airlines to make the best use of data while being highly efficient.
Airlines need to incorporate their aircraft data into their IT infrastructure. AIRCOM FlightMessenger connects an aircraft to an airline’s existing network and unlocks cost-saving opportunities. It processes messages from multiple sources and converts them into a common standardized format for distribution.
HOW IT HELPS
AIRCOM® FlightMessenger provides a capable and flexible application to manage communications to and from the aircraft. It enables airlines to get the most benefit from ACARS and other air-ground communications by easily connecting existing systems and providing easy to use applications for end users.
- Templates - provide a facility to extract specified data elements from any ACARS message. The data can then be stored, or re-transmitted immediately, re-formatted and combined with other data for distribution by message or in other formats.
- Models - configure how to re-format and distribute the received data. The models describe the data to be used, the formats and layouts of the message and the communications protocols to pass the output to other systems or to the aircraft itself.
- Standard communications protocols - a number of standard communications protocols are available to support data handling. In addition, data can be sent as a Type B message, e-mail or an SMS.
- Aircraft situation display - plots the location of the aircraft using a mapping tool based on Google Maps. The display can highlight key data from each flight that can then be selected and configured by the user. Additional layers include flight plans and weather data.
- Sequencer - allows users to create processes that monitor messages, and then ensure that further expected updates occur within a defined time and. If they don't, an alert is automatically raised.
Malaysia Airlines, Air China, Air Astana, Vistara
Aircraft communications & connectivity
SITA is the world's leading specialist in air transport communications and IT solutions. We deliver and manage business solutions for airline, airport, GDS, government and other customers over the world's most extensive network, which forms the communications backbone of the global air transport industry.
Created and owned by the air transport community, SITA is the community's dedicated partner for information and communications technology. As a team of industry experts, our know-how is based on working with customers across the global air transport community. Almost every airline and airport in the world does business with SITA.
SITA innovates collaboratively with the air transport industry, and the industry itself drives the company's portfolio and strategic direction. Our portfolio includes:
- Managed global communications, infrastructure and outsourcing services
- Services for airline commercial management, passenger operations, flight operations, aircraft operations, air-to-ground communications, airport management and operations, baggage operations, transportation security and border management, cargo operations and more
We will contact you as soon as possible.