airpasOperating System: Compatible with any IT landscape, solid managment of interfaces guarantees for unique scope of the system. Load: operational systems, revenue systems, supplier invoices, credit notes, 3rd party data accounting system, corporate reporting tools
Significant cost cuttings through improved invoice reconciliation
- Most detailed visabilty, anlysis and planning of costs, revenues and margins
- Accelerated processes to enable more efficient business control
- Increased data quality and improved accuracy of financial results
- Stress tested by 40+ airlines of any size and business model
- Assessed by leading auditors
- Integrated approach to cover 65-75% of the total variable actual costs
- Real time granular post flight analysis and detailed pre-flight calculation in one system
- Major benefits to support COO, CFO, CCO
- Regarded as "critical business system" by industry leading airlines
The core product airpas, a unique cost management and route profitability solution, helps airlines streamline and automate processes through centralized management of contractual conditions and automated invoice checking. The immediate effect is greater control of costs for flight related services and improved visibility of revenues and direct operating costs. Longer term, airlines have the ability to simulate market scenarios vis-a-vis their flight programs. airpas is fully compatible with any airline IT landscape and suitable for all airline business models.
- Ground Operations & Airport Relations
- Catering & Inflight Sales
- Crew Expenses
Air Berlin Group, airBaltic, ASL Airlines Group, Blue Air, Corendon Airlines, Corendon Dutch, DHL, Emirates, Flybe, Flydubai, Germania, KLM, Malaysia Airlines, MAS Cargo, Martinair, Monarch Airlines, Primera Air, Royal Air Maroc, Ryanair, Qatar Amiri Flights, Sky Work, Small Planet Airlines, SunExpress Turkey/Deutschland, Sunwing, Thomas Cook Airlines (Condor, UK, Scandinavia, Belgium), Transavia, TUI Group (TUIfly, Thomson Airways, Arkefly, TUIfly Nordic, Jetairfly, Corsair)
Finance and accounting
Inflight & catering
Airpas Aviation GmbH is a Germany based software provider exclusively focused on airlines. Its unique cost management solution integrates all direct operating costs efficiently in one system.
Approx 40 airline customers significantly increase their competitveness through airpas based DOC management. Fully compatible with any airline IT landscape the airpas portfolio offers a choice of multiple modules for all airline business models. Industry leaders realize considerable savings and process improvements.
Airpas Aviation GmbH is a member of the Sabre Group.
We will contact you as soon as possible.