BFly® services oriented open architecture enables it to bring value to a wide variety of use cases :
- As a toolbox to build customized solutions with a high potential of integration within an existing system
- As a core stack for an evolutive online services offer
- As a suite of existing solutions
- For companies of any size
BFly® backend is the result of our combined experience between our other products and R&D programs, so it is our ‘state of the art’ in terms of data model and functionalities.
- A rich datamodel: configuration, operations, events, health management, localization, stocks, customer / suppliers contracts and orders, airborne data…
- Over 1 000 services, exposed, compliant with web standards, exploiting standard A&D information in compliance with best practices and regulations, performing controls and generating notifications
- Capabilities to share information in a controlled way.
BFly® can be used in different ways :As a collaborative architecture for services offering
- As a toolbox to build robust customized solutions at low cost and short lead time in the fields of A&D support or vehicles tracking
- As a simple framework to develop robust, long-lasting specific solutions
- As a control center, gathering information from various systems and performing controls and alerts
- Different BFly® based IT solutions are already available off the shelf.
Flight operations control
2MoRO Solutions is an innovative company dedicated to software development for the Aerospace market. We also have been playing a significant part in hosting European Research & Development programs aimed specifically at pioneering new technologies and standards for the Aerospace Industry.
We will contact you as soon as possible.