+ Reduction in airlines’ distribution cost, by taking the products directly to the travel agents and travelers, bypassing GDS and other distribution channels.
+ Responding to the changing customer needs by integrating all the offerings from the airline and collaborating with other suppliers to offer expanded service portfolio to customers, thereby enhancing revenue and market share.
+ Centralized management of loyal customers and travel agencies to maximize the revenue generation opportunity.
+ Robust and scaleable revenue integrity options to ensure compliance by travel agents on deals in core markets
iFly RDS is a strategic business tool with the capability to integrate and distribute all your travel and related products and services directly to your customers, including travel agencies and travelers, thereby giving you significant cost savings and revenue enhancement opportunities.
This e-commerce platform integrates various travel products including Air, Hotel, Car and Tours. iFly RDS also has the capability to dynamically package and distribute these products directly to your customers, which can significantly enhance market reach and improve cost efficiencies.
iFly RDS is designed not only to interface with the travel product portfolio of IBS, but also with other third party travel solutions. By facilitating direct distribution of the entire portfolio of the travel products as packages, the solution will enhance the travel experience of your passengers as well as your revenue generation opportunities.
- Support the concept of ‘one-stop’ travel shop that integrates the diverse need of travel consumers
- Facilitates up-sell and cross-sell of various travel services to enhance revenue growth opportunity
- Ability to create dynamic packages using the ‘Shopping Cart’ concept, with Air, Hotel, Car and Tour products
- Support sale of custom built packages with mandatory and optional travel products along with add-on components
- Provision for a highly flexible change/cancellation and refund rules, with parameters to support the definition of rules as desired by the airline
- Ability to offer campaigns and special deals to suit diverse travel consumers – travel agents and travelers – with mechanisms to monitor the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
- Supports both managing the content associated with individual travel products as well as dynamic and rule-based content management
- Ability to integrate with Payment Gateways of your choice, with the capability to restrict the usage of payment options for services offered across channels
- Options to avail loyalty points for both air and non-air segments purchased by the consumer
- Supports managing customer profiles to recognize the customer at all touch points and provide tailored offerings
- Ability to offer performance-linked bonus for the travel agencies, in addition to the service fees they collect for their value-added services
IBS Software Service Pvt Ltd is a trusted business partner and supplier of mission critical software products and services that drive the global travel and logistics business for airlines, ground handlers and cruise operators for the last 19 years. IBS started as a software services organization that later diversified into creating mission critical software that manage all facets of global travel for airlines and logistics companies including passenger reservation, cargo and mail sales, operations and accounting, airline staff and crew travel, loyalty programs, aircraft maintenance operations, logistics for oil & gas companies and cruise ship operations.
IBS currently owns the IP rights to 17 software products in the areas of airline travel, aviation operations, oil & gas logistics and travel cruise & hospitality deployed at over 170 customers around the world. IBS customers include some of the marquee and respected names in the air travel, oil & gas, hospitality and cruise companies around the world including Lufthansa Cargo AG, Turkish Cargo, Qantas, All Nippon Airways, British Airways, Singapore Airlines Cargo, Sun Express, Royal Caribbean, Star Cruises, MSC Cruises, IHG, Chevron, Shell, BP, Conoco Philips.
With a team of over 2,200 professionals spread across 11 offices around IBS holds several industry leading certifications including TickIT Plus, ISO 9001:2008, and ISO 27001:2013 that reaffirm our commitment in delivery quality software products and services that re-define the competitive advantage of its customer’s businesses.
We will contact you as soon as possible.