Airline Software is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors' personally identifiable information.
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on Airline Software website and third party forms websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
In all cases, we collect, use and share your personally identifiable information in a lawful manner for relevant and appropriate business purposes. We retain your personally identifiable information only for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
Website users and vendors
If a visitor chooses to fill out a request for help finding software, we collect personally identifiable information including name, company name, email address, and phone number. We pass this information on to selected software vendors (contracted or with potential for contracting).
If a visitor fills out a review form, we collect personally identifiable information including name, company name, and email address. When a review is submitted, we pass name and company name to the software vendor. When a review is confirmed by the visitor, we display name and company name on our website. We share the visitor's email address with the software vendor upon request, on a case-by-case basis.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect certain non-personally identifiable information about our visitors when you visit many of our web pages such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
Additionally, we use Google Analytics cookies to track visitor behavior on our site. We may use the data stored in these cookies to apply interest-based advertising techniques, including remarketing, affinity audiences, in-market audiences, similar audiences, demographic and location targeting.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Sponsors
Our site contains links to other websites (e.g., sites that provide information on specific software categories) whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
We sometimes may offer promotions that are sponsored by or co-sponsored with identified third parties. By virtue of their sponsorship, these third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors voluntarily submit to participate in the promotion. Airline Software has no control over the third-party sponsors' use of this information. The particular promotion will provide you with reasonable notice of the third party sponsor(s) who will obtain such information at the time the personally identifiable information is requested.
We use reasonable technological, physical and other measures to keep your information protected from unauthorized access. Due to the nature of the Internet and related technology, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and Airline Software expressly disclaims any such obligation.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to receive any communication including newsletters from us. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or clicking on the “Unsubscribe” links contained in any such electronic messages.
If you have any questions regarding this statement or would like more information on our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org